Application for the 2022/2023 Program
Before you begin, please have the following information ready:
- the address you intend to stay in Canada
- prior education details
- work experience
- (if English is not your first language) proof of English language qualifications:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 80/120, or
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) with a minimum score of 625, or
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test (CAEL) with a minimum score of 70, or
- International English Language Testing (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.
- date of most recent Tetanus immunization
- three emergency contacts
- your physician’s contact (if applicable)
The application may take an hour or more to complete. If you need to pause, you can save your progress and continue later. Hit the “Save and continue” button, and enter your email address. You’ll get an email in your inbox with instructions on how to resume the application.